Become a member of the Visit València Foundation
Affiliate your establishment or company with València Tourism to receive a number of very interesting benefits:
- Help to promote tourism in València
- Advertise your company via tourist attractions and innovative advertising, marketing and communication media, reaching a high proportion of your target audience.
- Connect your business’s image with the València brand, the city of the moment. A captivating Mediterranean destination, a symbol of tradition and the avant-garde, and the setting for important gatherings and unique international events.
What can we offer you?
- What’s more, you’ll be given an access code so you can obtain information about companies that are holding events in our city (as long as we are authorised to provide this information) so that you can offer them your services.
- Worldwide publicity through www.turisvalencia.es, classified as one of the 10 best websites in Spain by the Internet User Association Awards (AUI). Available in 9 languages, with online reservations and purchases.
- Appear in the relevant section for your establishment or company in some of our printed materials, such as the Tourist Pack or the Generic Brochure, published in 5 languages and with essential information about the city.
- Distribute information about your establishment or company via our network of Tourist Offices (Ave high-speed train station, Paz, City Hall, Airport, beach and port).
- Include your establishment or company on our website, which received more than one million hits in 2010.
- Appear in our professional digital stands: VLC City Breaks and VLC Meetings and Events, at the conferences we attend, such as Fitur Meetings and Events, IMEX (Germany), EIBTM (Spain), SIMA (USA), BTC (Italy), Workshops, Spain Convention Bureau, etc.
- Participate in Promotional Events including direct promotional events with airlines in cities with direct flights (e.g. giant paellas, presentations, typical Valencian product tastings, etc.) and participation in festivals and promotional initiatives in València.
- Professional section of our website: You will be registered in this section so that people can see your details and contact you.
- Place advertisements: hire advertising space in our different mediums, including the Tourist Guide, website banners, City Map and Fallas Programme. For more information, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a sales point for the València Tourist Card: This is a combined card that offers both free urban public transport and discounts for participating museums, leisure activities, shops and restaurants. It can be used over a period of 24, 48 or 72 hours depending on the type of card chosen. Establishments receive sales commission that varies according to the type of card sold. For more information, visit email@example.com
- Receive tax deductions on your spending, as we are a non-profit foundation. The percentage of the deduction on the contributed amount for Legal Entities is 35% (with a 10% limit on the general tax base). This deduction increases to 40% for donations made to a single entity for an amount that is equal or higher for a minimum of three years. For 2015 this percentage will be 38%. In the case of Individuals, it is 75% on the first €150 donated and 30% on the remainder (with the limit of 10% on the general tax base). This deduction increases to 35% for donations made to a single entity for an amount that is equal or higher for a minimum of three years. For 2015 this percentage will be 32.5%.
How can you become a member?
To become a member of València Tourism, your business or establishment must meet the following requirements:
- Be a company dedicated to some type of tourist activity or an activity that is of interest to tourism or directly or indirectly involved with tourism.
- Demonstrate that you have been professionally involved for a least one year in the activity that you state on your registration request, except for newly built hotels and other tourist accommodation, which are accepted from the moment they open to the public.
- Be based in the city of València or its metropolitan area.
To be accepted as a member of València Tourism you must provide:
- A professional dossier-CV or company brochure, with a detailed explanation of the company’s activities.
- A written membership request (original and copy), addressed to the Managing Director of València Tourism.
- A photocopy of your company registration certificate to prove that the company has been operating for at least one year.
- Photocopy of the company’s registration in the Registry of Tourism Establishments of the Autonomous Government of València or a licence from the relevant local authority.
Members must also pay an annual fee that will vary according to their category and can be paid on a yearly or six-monthly basis.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org . for the attention of the “New Members Manager”.